Tales From Daisy, Now I Get Top Billing!

The long and short of the lives of us.

Friday, July 07, 2006

I've Learned Something New!

He,he I just learned a new trick to drive Mom nuts!. She makes the bed every morning and I just learned how to un-make it. Wow, what fun! Mom's not to happy, but I love getting under the covers and making the pillows fall down.

So, what can I do tomorrow? I'll have to sleep on it. Lady thinks I'm crazy. Of course Mom doesn't call me Crazy Daisy for nothing. Arf1

4 Comments:

  • At 12:35 AM, Blogger Isabella said…

    Hey Daisy! That is a great trick! Tomorrow you could hide your toys in your Mom's made bed and then maybe she will freak when she climbs into bed that night- especially if you leave some toys that make noises when she rolls over on them-hee hee!

    I am so glad your mom let you and Lady have a blog. I'll post your link in my next entry so bloggers will know where you are and can come visit your blog. There is a great bunch of dog bloggers that visit each other, and we have lots of fun.
    Welcome to blogging, Lady and Daisy!
    Big Wags,
    Isabella

     
  • At 7:15 PM, Blogger Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said…

    Thanks for stopping by our blog. You sound very clever, Daisy, with your new trick. We will come visit again ... especially since you live in Houston too!

    Roxie, Sammy & Andy

     
  • At 11:21 PM, Blogger Deanna said…

    Good one!

     
  • At 12:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yep, we done found ya!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home