Tales From Daisy, Now I Get Top Billing!

The long and short of the lives of us.

Tuesday, July 11, 2006

A Hunting We Will Go

Lady is so lazy. I keep telling her it is fun to chase the birds. Of course I never catch them. Mom wouldn't let me anyway. Lady must think she is too good to go bird hunting. She won't even look at them. I've tricked Mom into taking me out 5 or 6 times at day just so I can see what I can find. I also am good at tracking. I don't know what I was following yesterday but I sniffed all around the yard. Mom got irritated cause the bugs were bitting. I don't understand why she won't let me try to bite those bees and wasps. Sometimes Mom is just no fun at all.

Daisy are you nuts? I learned a long time ago not to try to bite bees or wasps, they hurt. Take it from me the Grand Dame of the house, they are not worth the effort. You think I'm lazy cause I don't chase the birds. I just know that you can't catch them. Save your energy Crazy Daisy for better things like treats or trying to get away from the bathtub. Quick, looks like Mom is getting the bath stuff ready. Nuts, I wish I could move faster. Alas, a bath is better than hunting...

4 Comments:

  • At 6:43 PM, Blogger Ivy said…

    hey hey daisy! you are my kinda dog. it is our sworn dog duty to chase little sneeky things that dart around like birds and skwerrels and rabbits. if we didnt chase them off they wud probly take over the world! besides it is so much fun. pay no attention to lady.

     
  • At 6:59 PM, Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said…

    Hey Daisy and Lady,

    Come over and join us on the www.dogswithblogs.com.au master dogbloggin' list ! Is it okay if we add you ?
    Love
    Opy

     
  • At 10:49 PM, Blogger Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said…

    Lady is right about running from the bathtub! But we have so much energy, we can chase birds and squirrels and still run from the bath. Unfortunately, the bath always catches us. We hope you are better at avoiding it.

    Roxie, Sammy & Andy

     
  • At 12:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You have to chase cats too! Don't forget about cats!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home