Tales From Daisy, Now I Get Top Billing!

The long and short of the lives of us.

Friday, December 19, 2008

Lucy, Be Careful

The lady who keeps all those kids now has a dog. Did you know that Lady?

Yeah I saw her. She is a pretty black and tan terrier mix. She is taller than we are.

Yup, But Lady I worry about Lucy.

Why, Daisy?

Cause Pam, her Mom lets Lucy outside without a leash or even watching her. I'm worried she could get hurt. We don't really have yards here and there is a busy street next to where we are.
Lucy is less than a year old and loves to run and play. But she does not realize that she could run down one street like she tries to do with me when I walk with Mom. And that other street is really busy. It kind of scares me. That's why Mom won't let us near it.

Yes, Daisy, it is too bad that we can't tell Lucy that her mom needs to be more careful. I know that Lucy loves to run and play so I hope she stays safe. Too bad her mom won't walk with her.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:56 AM, Blogger The Musketeers said…

    We wish you a Merry Christmas ,
    We wish you a Merry Christmas ,
    We wish you a Merry Christmas ,
    & A HAPPY NEW YEAR !!

    xoxo ,
    Four Musketeers & family
    Lady , Zena , Cody & Joyce

     
  • At 5:30 PM, Blogger alex said…

    Let's just hope that Lucy will always be safe! Happy Holidays! Speaking of holidays, I just found this funny singing dogs, http://www.petcentric.com/crittercarols/?DCMP=RAC-PETC-DogTm-Carol08&HQS=Blog that allows you to create greeting cards to your love ones. Have a great time!

     
  • At 3:22 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Ho,ho,ho and yummy bones to you all!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home