Tales From Daisy, Now I Get Top Billing!

The long and short of the lives of us.

Thursday, December 11, 2008

You Want Me To Go Out, Now, Why?

Mom, it is cold outside. I don't really want to go out now. I can hold it, really I can. Now? Why? Why do I have to go now? Snow? What is snow? Ok, if you insist, I'll go out and see what you are talking about.

So, now we are outside and you wanted me to see this? No wonder Lady looked at us like we were crazy. She's right. It's cold out here and wet on my feet. Hey, what just landed on my head? No wait, what is that on my back? Mom! Snow? So, ok that is snow. Big deal. A snowman? What's a snowman. Oh good. Thanks for telling me that there is not enough snow to make a snowman or throw snowballs. I don't think I would like getting hit with a snowball, anyway. Can we go back inside now Mom?

Whew, hey Lady, quick, hide under your cover before Mom makes you go outside to see that snow! Too late! Yeah, I know, just humor her. I guess she thinks this snow must be something special. I'm going to go sneak upstairs and get in the bed. Ha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home