Tales From Daisy, Now I Get Top Billing!

The long and short of the lives of us.

Wednesday, May 07, 2008

What Are You Doing With My Leash?

Mom wanted to take Daisy for her morning walk but could not find Daisy's leash. She kept asking me where is the leash. Do I look stupid. Why should I tell her where Daisy's leash is? Daisy can find it herself. After all she was the last one who had it, not me. Wait just a minute, Mom, why are you putting MY leash on Daisy. Please... How rude! That is my leash not hers! Wait come back here, I'll tell you where it it. Nuts! They left.

This leash is weird. I don't think I want to walk around with it. Mom has no idea where my leash is. All she has to do is to look at the back of the sofa. It's right there where she took it off last night. Why does she keep looking in all the wrong spots? Oh Boy she finally found it. Now I can go out with my leash instead of Lady's. I know she will be happy about that! Hey Lady!!

I wonder if Mom can wash my leash, now that she has found Daisy's leash? What? What does she mean I have to get over it. It is my leash that Daisy was wearing. Yes it is a big deal, I do not want Daisy to wear my leash. Does Mom not see the dirty look I gave her when she put my leash on Daisy. Isn't anything sacred?

1 Comments:

  • At 10:08 PM, Blogger ♥Mona + Prissy + Angel Weenie♥ said…

    Ladies you must learn to share. When Bradley got to fat to wear his harness, she gave it to me and he had to walk around naked.

    Hope you are enjoying the weather cause it's gonn get out real soon!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home