Tales From Daisy, Now I Get Top Billing!

The long and short of the lives of us.

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Fish??

Come here, Lady, hurry!

What do you want Daisy?

Look at that!

What?

Just look at all those little things moving around and up and down.

Those are fish, dummy! Mom and Dad bought an aquarium for Christmas.

What's an aquarium?

That is what that box thing is with water and all those orange, black, pink and stripped things.
All those things going around and around are fish. Now can I go back to sleep now?

Well!, Excuse me Lady, I just asked! Maybe I will just sit here and watch them go around and around. Is that all they do? Hum, what is the big deal. Mom and Dad can't pet them. Fish, phoey!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:25 PM, Blogger Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said…

    Did they get you a stuffed fishy to play with? We hope you got something for Christmas! Who cares about fish ... unless you can eat them.

    Roxie, Sammy & Andy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home