Tales From Daisy, Now I Get Top Billing!

The long and short of the lives of us.

Saturday, December 01, 2007

Seperate Toys Mean Separate Rooms

Yawn..mmm good. Mom gave me a new little chew bone this morning. So what happened? Daisy grabbed it from me right out of my mouth! Boy was I made. She has her own big chew bone why does she want mine? Mom chased her all over the living room. I sat on the sofa seething with anger. See me snarl? Get her Mom, get her! Whew! Mom grabbed Daisy and pulled my bone out of her mouth. Just who do you think you are, Daisy! Finally, I got my bone back cause Mom took Daisy and her big bone upstairs. Now Daisy is whining and mad cause she wants to come back down stairs. She's just gonna have to wait till I finish my yummy bone treat. Shouldn't take me long. Umm got some nice meat taste in it. I can't really chew on those bigger bones anymore. Why does Daisy always want what I get?

I hear Daisy stratching at the door. Mom just went upstairs. Crab, I have to guard this! Ah ha, Mom has her on a leash,na,na... Yeah, get in the chair with Mom. That is right, you just stay there until I am through with this. I think I will chew slowly just to irritate you more. Put your head down like Mom told you Daisy! This is mine, all mine. Ah, now I finished. Yum. Thanks Mom.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:10 AM, Blogger Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said…

    Lady, we are sorry to hear that Daisy is being so selfish. You deserve to enjoy your treat. We don't get to steal each others treats either. If it's my treat, it's a good rule.

    Roxie, Sammy & Andy
    The Dachsies

     
  • At 2:41 PM, Blogger Jan said…

    The rule at our house is that I get all the toys. The other dogs can have what I let them have. They are quite obedient.

    Misty the alpha Poodle

     

Post a Comment

<< Home