Tales From Daisy, Now I Get Top Billing!

The long and short of the lives of us.

Friday, August 24, 2007

Just What is That!

Uh, Mom? What is that? It keeps moving. Why are you sitting on it? Can I smell it? It smell funny. It looks like my ball, but it is giagantic! Yipes, it is coming for me. What do I do? Run or fight? Hum, if I push it with my nose it moves. I'll show it who is boss. Why is Lady laughing at me? Oh,crap, Mom pushed it at me. I'll show it my tough side, I'll bark at it. Nothing. I snort, then I yelp. No fair, Mom, dont push that thing at me. Ok, let's see. I can push it or I can bite it. Hum. What to do. Quit laughing Lady. For right now I think I'll stay over here and keep an eye on it.If it moves toward me, I'm outta here. Yeah, I can do this. Just stay a couple of feet away. I am in charge. Aw, Mom what did you do that for? What do you mean it is just an exercise ball. You're going to do what with it? That's ok, I'll just stay over here while you play with that big ball. Now if it moves into my territory...

3 Comments:

  • At 1:06 PM, Blogger Thomas said…

    Hey, how have you been?

     
  • At 10:58 PM, Blogger Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said…

    You need to push that ball toward Lady! Maybe she won't be laughing at you then! But we know you are in charge and you are not afraid of that ball! You are BRAVE!

     
  • At 8:59 PM, Blogger Gingers Mom said…

    My HUSBAND would pass out in shock if he came home to find me with an exercise ball. LOL. Lord knows he's never seen me work out before. Hee hee....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home