Tales From Daisy, Now I Get Top Billing!

The long and short of the lives of us.

Friday, July 06, 2007

I Tried to Tell You

Mom and Dad are upset right now. When Dad went out to his truck to go to work this morning, he discovered that someone broke into his truck. They stole $1500 in equipment. Boy was he mad.

I tried to tell them. I woke up in the middle of the night. I even got off the bed and went to the bedroom door and barked. I'm not sure but I think I heard those mean guys. Mom said she heard a noise too. I wish I could have stopped them. Now Dad is going to have to see if the boss will buy some new tools! Grrr!!!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:57 PM, Blogger Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said…

    Oh, how awful. There are such mean people in this world. Don't they know you shouldn't take things that belong to someone else? We hope your Dad's boss will buy the new tools. He'll probably have to bring them in each night so they don't get stolen again.

    Roxie, Sammy & Andy

     
  • At 7:43 AM, Blogger Deanna said…

    So did your dad get his new tools?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home