Tales From Daisy, Now I Get Top Billing!

The long and short of the lives of us.

Friday, April 20, 2007

Donkey Gone?

Well Lady and I saw this story about two neighbors fighting over a donkey. Fighting over a donkey? Hey, there are better things to fight over, try us. I know, I know people fight over dogs all the time. But come on, these people actually took each other to court. The donkey had to appear in court as a witness. What's the deal? One guy says the donkey is too noisy and leaves too much smelly mess.Ahem, this guy hasn't met our neighbors. That big pitbull, Kayla, leaves a big mess when she goes out. We can hear her bark. Then our neighbor across the walk now have a pitmix puppy. The owners like to leave him on the pation. He crys and whimpers cause he wants to be inside. Of course everytime I hear him I have to alert Mom (usually cause I want to go investigate). I have to remind Lady that we need to take charge of our area. We are the queens. Donkeys have nothing on us. Even if he did wear a flag around his neck. We are still cuter and we dont leave a big mess, most of the time. Then again, I still like to pull the toilet paper off the roll and pretend nothing happened as I sit in the chair with Mom. Let's see a donkey do that!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:30 PM, Blogger Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said…

    Some people are so silly. It would make much more sense to fight over a beautiful dachshund! We can be noisy sometimes but we are always cute. And what's the deal about toilet paper? Don't they put in on rolls to be unrolled? Well?

    Roxie, Sammy & Andy

     
  • At 12:56 PM, Blogger cube said…

    Those folks made asses of themselves over a donkey ;-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home