Tales From Daisy, Now I Get Top Billing!

The long and short of the lives of us.

Thursday, March 22, 2007

No Fun Here

Oh well, Mom is not letting us play outside too much. It doesn't bother Lady, but I want to go out and see the boys!. There's a cute brown spaniel and a black poodle that have come to court me, but Mom won't let me play. She's no fun! I stand at the door whining, but Mom says not until the boy dog leaves. Phooey! Of course I guess we don't need any extra dogs around here. I don't think I want to me a mother yet. But, Boy I want to play! Guess I'll just have to wait a couple of more weeks. Mom will be glad. Then we can go out and run again. Till then, no fun here.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:23 AM, Blogger Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said…

    We hope you get to go outside to play soon. Roxie doesn't have to worry about being a mommy, our mom bought her the magic surgery. But you'd better do what your mom says.

    Roxie, Sammy & Andy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home