Tales From Daisy, Now I Get Top Billing!

The long and short of the lives of us.

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Cute Kid

Mom and I went for our afternoon walk yesterday. I noticed some kids playing around some of the houses. "Hey, look at me," I thought. Most of the time when I am walking around the people just ignore me. Humph. They just don't know what they are missing, right? So imagine my surprise when a little boy asked Mom if he could pet me. Mom said ok, so he rode his scooter over to us. That made me a little nervous. Me, nervous? But he was nice and petted me sweetly. Then his big sister came up. She had a rake with her but she put that down and petted me too. Boy, that was fun. As we walked back home I was bouncing and smiling. Too bad Lady won't walk down the street, she missed it all. Her loss, Ha!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:45 PM, Blogger Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said…

    Daisy, you weren't nervous; you were just making sure that scooter did get too close to your mom and hurt her. We know! The neighbor kids like to pet us too. Everybody thinks we are puppies because we are short. We are grown up and BIG ... ok, not big but big in spirit!

    Roxie, Sammy & Andy

     
  • At 11:00 PM, Blogger Deanna said…

    Good job - Always be nice to the kids, because sometimes they have yummy food stuck to them!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home