Tales From Daisy, Now I Get Top Billing!

The long and short of the lives of us.

Monday, January 15, 2007

You Want Me To Do What?

Ok, Mom, I'm dancing here. Let's go out. Yikes! No wonder Lady is hiding under her blanket. Hey, Lady why didn't you tell me! Maybe I'd better rethink this going out every three or four hours and do like lady, hide! I know it was raining this morning when we first went out. Man, now it is really c-c-cold and nasty out there. What was I thinking? No wonder Mom is trying to get me to hurry. Man that rain is cold. Maybe I'll just stay upstairs and forget about my afternoon walks. What's sleet? Freezing rain? You mean I have to go out in it? What was I thinking? Not freezing yet? Are you kidding? Take me back inside. Mom, Now! I'll poop later!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It is cold here, too. I had to wear my coat, which I hate. I just wish it would stay warm!

     
  • At 12:57 PM, Blogger SandyCarlson said…

    Great post! I had a black lab who felt the same way about going out in the rain. He was a big guy, and had to carry him out so his paws wouldn't get wet!
    Sandy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home