Tales From Daisy, Now I Get Top Billing!

The long and short of the lives of us.

Monday, January 08, 2007

Dog Gone, Almost

What's the big deal? I slipped out of the house and ran down the sidewalk to the street? Mom and Dad tried to chase me but I stayed just out of reach. They were worried that I would run into the big street in front of the neighborhood. But I just ran down the street the houses are on. So what? There weren't any cars going by. I wouldn't let Mom and Dad get close. Then I saw one of the neighbors go out to his mailbox. I had to go see him. He's gotta think I'm cute, right? Nuts as soon as I got around the neighbor's feet Dad caught me! What's the big deal, I just wanted to run?

Lady is too lazy to even try, he he. And Mom is still mad at "anonymous" who thought that she treats us like kids. He called me a freaking dog and that Mom was an idiot! Too bad we don't know who that person is, I'd like to tell him a few things!

Hope you all had a Happy New Year!

Daisy

2 Comments:

  • At 2:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I got loose one time - the moms were not happy. I just wanted them to chase me!

    Be careful by the street, though!

     
  • At 11:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You guys are dogs? You shouldn't be treated like children? Ok, we will agree with the second statement because you should be treated like royalty! Who was that moron and why does he care how your mom treats you? Our mom thinks your mom does a fine job!!

    Roxie, Sammy & Andy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home