Tales From Daisy, Now I Get Top Billing!

The long and short of the lives of us.

Monday, December 18, 2006

Daisy, Santa Is Watching You!

Yawn, Daisy, why can't you be like me? Just be cool. Why do you have to get in so much trouble? You are stressing Mom out. Please behave. Watch me, I'm the Good Dog!Why do you make Mom take you out so often? You are getting on her nerve wanting to go out every hour. And that pacing back and forth is really irritating! Especially at night on this dark carpet!. You seem to stay in trouble! Mom has to always hurry to take you out cause you can't seem to wait. You make her mad cause you always have to make a mess somewhere. I know you can wait. What is your problem. You know you get a treat when you go do both your businesses. But you'd rather make her made. Be more like me, I go out first thing in the morning and get my stuff done. Then I go out later in the afternoon and before bed. I don't cause problems. You seem to want all the attention and if you dont get what you want immediately you make a mess. That doesn't make Mom happy, and she has Santa on speed-dial! What's with the pacing back and forth till you make Mom take you out. You don't need to pee every hour. Do you need to go to the dog doctor? I think you are just making excuses to make Mom take you out so you can watch every little thing that goes on. Hey kid, you aren't a puppy anymore. You can hold it, I know you can. I've seen you do it. Santa is watching you, you'd better straighten up or I'll tell on you!

Be more like me kid, after all I've been around a while. I know the ropes. Daisy watch me, learn, you'll get more hugs and treats if you are good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home