Tales From Daisy, Now I Get Top Billing!

The long and short of the lives of us.

Friday, December 15, 2006

What's Up Lady?

Hey Lady why don't you want to play with me? Every time I want to play you start growling and chasing me. Could it be that you don't like me nipping you in the butt? I know you want your beauty sleep. You don't even want to walk around. Come on and play before Mom makes us be quiet. You need the exercise, so I'll let you chase me around the living room. Come on...please!

Hey Lady...

She's no fun. Guess I'll just have to go annoy Mom. Or maybe the kids next door. They thought I came from their Aunt Mary's house. They could not understand. Their Dad told Mom that they think all of us look alike since their Aunt has one like us. Humph, I am not their aunt's dog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home