Tales From Daisy, Now I Get Top Billing!

The long and short of the lives of us.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Daisy, Hush!

Did you hear Mom say be quiet? Why are you sitting on the stairs barking? There is nobody at the front door or across the street and no cars in the street. What are you barking at? I know you think you are big and tough, but there is nothing out there that you need to bark at. Besides, don't stress out Mom! You don't need to keep up with everything. You don't write for the paper. Ok, you do help write this blog, but really Daisy? Listen to me, I know you were caught in the act of stealing the toilet paper last night. Mom saw you sneak upstairs and she caught you in midpull as you tried to run through the bedroom. Keep it quiet kid. I need my beauty sleep! After all, as the Grand Dame Lady, I out rank you!

4 Comments:

  • At 11:59 AM, Blogger Isabella said…

    Daisy, I think you are just misunderstood. But I understand your love of TP- there is nothing better to chew and shred, is there? As for the barking- if we were not meant to bark we wouldn't have been born with barkers!
    Big Wags,
    Isabella

     
  • At 6:57 PM, Blogger Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said…

    Poor Daisy, it seems you are always getting into something and getting into trouble. We agree with Isabella; you are just misunderstood. You sound like the perfect dachsie to us!

    Roxie, Sammy & Andy

     
  • At 11:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have the same problem with Dakota. Can't they hush?

     
  • At 7:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    just saying hi from one dog to another

     

Post a Comment

<< Home