Tales From Daisy, Now I Get Top Billing!

The long and short of the lives of us.

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Caught Again

Ha Ha, you got a bath, you got a bath.

Shut up, Lady!

Oops, spoke too soon.

Not so funny, is it, Kid.

Ok, so we both got caught. Actually my old bones feel better. How about you, Daisy?
Well at least we are both clean. Now if Mom would just let us outside so we can go roll in the grass!

At least now Mom has to clean the bathtub.

Daisy, you are mean.

Well, I'm learning from you.

Let's go take a nap.

2 Comments:

  • At 5:38 PM, Blogger Isabella said…

    It keeps the Humans in line by making them do the bath command frequently- reminds them of who is important while they are on their knees, stooped over, and straining their backs as they massage us with yummy smelling shampoos. You'll never see a dog bathing a human! Ha! Humans may be smart, but not smart enough to keep up with us.
    Big Wags,
    Isabella

     
  • At 5:54 AM, Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said…

    I know how you guys feel - I had to have a bath the other day - I HATE baths, but after having one, I did feel kinda nice :-)

    Love
    Opy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home