Tales From Daisy, Now I Get Top Billing!

The long and short of the lives of us.

Monday, July 24, 2006

Did you do that?

Uh, Daisy did you do that? Mom is gonna be mad. You pooped on the bathmat and then tried to hide it by pushing the mat into a bunch. You know Mom is gonna find out when she takes a shower. I dont think she will be very happy if she steps in it. She is already on your case for stealing the washer hose and hiding it under the bed. How did you do that? When the guys took out the old washer did they drop it and you swooped in and got it? How long have you been hiding it under the bed? You think you are so coy. But, you always look guilty especially when you are caught with the evidence in your mouth. Me, I'm the good dog, I wouldn't do that. I know which side of the sheets I sleep in.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:38 PM, Blogger Isabella said…

    You two are too funny! But you got it all wrong- you are supposed to unite and work together to keep your humans in line. I'm an only dog, so the whole burdon falls on me, dontcha know? But you two can work together and drive your humans nuts.
    Big Wags,
    Isabella

     

Post a Comment

<< Home