Tales From Daisy, Now I Get Top Billing!

The long and short of the lives of us.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Bzzzt!!

Ha, Ha! ROFL! It's about time Daisy! Mom got you good! How do you like payback! How many times a day do you pester her to go outside and just stand there gazing into space? I, on the other hand, am always the "good" dog. Mom got you good. You didn't think I was watching. Oh yeah, one eye open under the blanket in my chair, I saw. You jumped into Mom's lap for some petting. As she was petting you, you thought you'd give her kisses. So what does Mom do? She goes Bizzt, just like a bee or a drill. You jumped back in amazement! Then you jumped off the chair and ran around the room, ha! Then you got back in her lap and she did it again. You'd kiss, she'd bzzt. So funny! Payback time kid! If I could only bzzt, instead of bark and growl. I get tired of you bouncing up at me, barking and nipping. I don't want to play with you! Get it? Don't make me go after you! Bzzt!

2 Comments:

  • At 1:56 AM, Blogger Charlie - The Big Dog said…

    Hey there,

    My stupid human dad was just adding you to the blog list on www.dogswithblogs.com.au and he usually likes to steal a picture from the blog to add to the listing. And as there's no pics on your blog, he went into a major meltdown and is sitting in the corner sucking his thumb :-)
    Can you email us a pic or publish one to your blog so we can finish your listing in the blogs page?

    Thanks, and welcome to the family!

    Your Ol Pal Chuck

     
  • At 11:34 AM, Blogger Isabella said…

    HeeHee! Linda makes goofy noises to me,too! She hides behind corners and does it, then when I go to see what the noise is, she pops her around the corner and says "Peek A-Boo" and chases me. I do the same thing to her, except I can't say Peek-A- Boo, of course. I just give one bark, well, sometimes it takes several barks to get her attention. But you get the idea.
    Big Wags,
    Isabella

     

Post a Comment

<< Home