Tales From Daisy, Now I Get Top Billing!

The long and short of the lives of us.

Monday, July 17, 2006

Yawn

I'm tired this morning, it is morning isn't it? I know you guys want pix of Lady and me, be patient. First I have to get Lady to stay awake long enough to take a decent picture then I have to get the techno-dumb humans to figure out how to get the picture out of the camera, onto the computer, then on our blog. I know it's not rocket science, but I am working with humans here.

Excuse me while I stretch alittle. Um that felt good. Mom's son brought over his new puppy, a Boston Terrier. Man, I thought I had energy! Spike chased me all over the den, around and around, and around. Then Lady got mad 'cause he was chasing me and started growling at us. I think she's jealous cause she rarely runs any more. Spike is really loud. Mom kept holding her ears.

Right now, I'm going to get some food and go hide out in my bed. Mom's doing the laundry and I might have to see if I can catch a dropped sock.

Arfs till later.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:43 PM, Blogger Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said…

    Daisy,

    You will have to come visit us. We will run around with you while Lady lays around and watches us. We are full of energy!

    Roxie, Sammy & Andy

     
  • At 11:42 PM, Blogger Isabella said…

    Me me! I will run with all of you! There isn't a dog or human in my neighborhood that can still run- they are all sooooo old. In fact they can't even walk very fast for very long. Everybody in my neighborhood moves in slow motion.
    Big Wags,
    Isabella

     

Post a Comment

<< Home