Tales From Daisy, Now I Get Top Billing!

The long and short of the lives of us.

Monday, July 31, 2006

At least I made her laugh

Mom hasn't been in a very good mood lately. Every time she tries to take pictures of us,either Lady or I mess up by moving, or just getting up and leaving. Then she and Dad have been worried about the bills. She paid the rent today and now there is not enough money to pay some other bills on time. Mom Hates that. So I followed her around this morning and all that did was make her mad cause she was afraid she'd step on me. Lady and I know that Mom and Dad are stressed so we do what we can. I did get a laugh out of her this morning. I pulled my trick of unmaking the bed. She came into the bedroom and yelled hey! Then she looked under the bedspread to find me lying on the bed under the sheets just like any human (I mean dog) would. She couldn't help but laugh! Yea! List I made her laugh!

3 Comments:

  • At 9:56 PM, Blogger Opy - the Original GruffPuppy said…

    Hope your mum is feeling better soon - bills are no fun at all ! Give her lots of licks and she'll feel better in no time.

    Love
    Opy

     
  • At 10:24 AM, Blogger Isabella said…

    Lady and Daisy, you need to do lots of cute things to cheer your humans up.
    Big Wags,
    Isabella

     
  • At 12:02 PM, Blogger Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said…

    It's good that your mom and dad have you to make them laugh. If their electric bill was like our mom's bill, it took some serious treat money to pay it. Tell your mom to post fuzzy pictures. Most of the pictures of Sammy have a fuzzy head 'cause he is always moving!

    Roxie, Sammy & Andy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home