Tales From Daisy, Now I Get Top Billing!

The long and short of the lives of us.

Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Oops, I wasn't supposed to do that?

Man, Lady has been sneaking upstairs early every night. I guess she doesn't like the dew on her belly. Neither do I. But she's been sneaking off and getting in my bed. Then I get in hers, ha.

But, I guess I goofed up yesterday. Last night Mom kept looking at me funny. She kept asking me if I was guilty of something. Who me? Why would you think that? Just because I was lying on the floor under the bar stool instead of in the chair? So Mom went up stairs and looked all over the place and couldn't find anything. That is until she went into the bathroom. She had put the toilet paper back on the holder. She took it off a long time ago because she got tired of me playing with it. Doesn't every good dog like to pull the toilet paper off the roll? So, Mom found my trick. She thought it was safe to put the toilet paper on the holder again. Boy, I fooled her! I pulled it off and left it all over the floor. And Lady thinks she is the only sneaky one!

Now Mom is not too happy. She did not like to have to re-roll the paper. Serves you right,Mom! What do you mean, I'm not supposed to do that? Yeah, I know Lady doesn't do stuff like that. But I'm not Lady! You're no fun, Mom.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:36 AM, Blogger Isabella said…

    Toilet paper! My favorite! I managed to snag a roll just the other day. I was laying on the couch as I was enjoying shredding the toilet paper when Linda caught me- drats! I had only gotten about half of it finely shredded. Oh, well, there will be another opportunity in the future, I am sure.

     
  • At 11:20 PM, Blogger Sunshade said…

    hehehe.....you are quite a character LOL!

    Love nibbles,
    Miss Sunshade

     
  • At 8:09 AM, Blogger Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said…

    Daisy,

    You just have to unroll toilet paper. I did it when I was little and would do it again if I wouldn't get the ugly face from Mom (it's very scary!). Don't worry. Just snuggle up next to her and give her your cute and adorable look. She will forget all about toilet paper!

    Roxie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home