Tales From Daisy, Now I Get Top Billing!

The long and short of the lives of us.

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Somebody Help Me, Mom is Driving Me Crazy!

Ok, so I was having fun bugging Mom. I was listening to a dog bark on tv,minding my own business. I know Mom says that is impossible!. Anyway, what does Mom do? She pulls her cell phone out of her pocket. I look at it and give it a good sniff over. Not bad, I think. Wonder what it tastes like? It is kinda hard. Hum... Suddenly Mom flips it open and I see this bright light. Weird. Then this noise, no wait, that is music. At least I think it is music. Oh No, Mom has Barry Manilow music on her phone! Yikes, let me bite it, no I'll bark at it. How annoying! She put the phone on the floor as the music to "Copa" played. Grrr. I tried to run away, but Mom let it follow me around. I started barking and running around and around. I can't get away from it! Now I know that Mom likes Barry Manilow but there is only so much "at the copa..." I can stand! Why me?! Shut up Lady, how come Mom doesn't torture you?

3 Comments:

  • At 6:58 PM, Blogger Buster the Wired Fox Terror said…

    Barry Manilow! Well, at least she didn't start dancing to it!

    Bussie Kissies
    Buster

     
  • At 9:50 PM, Blogger Isabella said…

    Hee Hee! My Human plays music and ....get this... she dances and sings along! I am actually embarrassed for her when she does goofy stuff like that.
    Big Wags,
    Isabella

     
  • At 9:56 AM, Blogger Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said…

    Oh, the indignity of it all. Your mom needs to treat dachshunds like the royalty that we are!

    Roxie, Sammy & Andy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home