Tales From Daisy, Now I Get Top Billing!

The long and short of the lives of us.

Monday, August 28, 2006

Where are you going with that?

I really had everybody wondering what I was doing. What was I doing? I decided to move my bed. Is something wrong with my bed? No, it's nice and soft. I just decided I needed a change of scenery. So,one night I moved it under Mom and Dad's bed. Mom moved it back to the bathroom where it usually is. The next day while Dad was in the computer room, I dragged it in there. He thought I was nuts. Lady just looked at me. She didn't offer to help. That's ok, I can handle it. Then I thought I would move it downstairs. That didn't go so well. Almost made it till Mom came up the stairs. Whyd do you think I did it?

1 Comments:

  • At 6:51 PM, Blogger Isabella said…

    You simply wanted to lay in your bed in another room. I can't say I blame you- who'd want to lay in the bathroom when there are much nicer rooms to lounge around. I think the humans should put it on wheels so you could move it from room to room easier.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home