Tales From Daisy, Now I Get Top Billing!

The long and short of the lives of us.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Wow, Look at What I See!

Man, our back yard is strange looking. Mom and Dad's landlord sent somebody out to redo that torn up side of the fence. Mom is not too happy with the guy cause he is taking so long. I, on the other hand, am fascinated at what I can see in the neighbor's yard. Mom wont let me too close cause right now there is no fence at all.

I was so excited last night. I was sitting in the chair with Mom when I saw something hop on the floor. Great Brown Hunter that I am, I pounced! He hopped, I pounced again. I found an itty bitty frog! Whee. Then Mom had to spoil the chase. She caught it and tossed it back outside. She did the same thing the other day when she grabbed a little gecko from me. Sometimes she is no fun!

Oops, I'd better run. I just got busted-Mom discovered the trail of toilet paper downstairs.

Arfs
Daisy

2 Comments:

  • At 10:08 PM, Blogger Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said…

    What is it about humans and frogs. We have toads in our yard (or, we used to) and mom won't let us chase them or play with them. Just because we get a little foamy around the mouth, she thinks they are bad for us. Keep up with the hunt. One of these days, maybe, our moms will appreciate us.

    Roxie, Sammy & Andy

     
  • At 9:25 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    HI JILL!!

    I tried to post on your other blog, but was blocked by a pop up--i have that trouble sometimes. I just wanted you to know I really know what you mean by the moving -it is a big pain!..And also agree with your assessment of Obama and Hillary--think that would be a good combo!! Take it easy while moving--sometimes it gets frantic. Last time I finally learned to make up a moving package-which included toilet paper-as we went from old home to new home. (tried to email but couldnt find an address for you either!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home