Tales From Daisy, Now I Get Top Billing!

The long and short of the lives of us.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

That's Not a Throne, Daisy

Daisy, let me tell you something. You do not sit on a throne, trust me. Why do you insist on sitting on the left arm of Mom or Dad's recliners. Every time they sit down, you have to get up and sit on the left arm of the chair. Why? That is not a throne. Mom and Dad have already told you not to do that. They think you will fall off. And what's with the left side? Why do you always have to sit on that side. You go something against the right side? Why cant you just lie or sit in the chair like a normal dog, you know, like me. I have my special chair, with my special blanket. I get on the chair under the blanket and mind my own business. Why can't you? Just who do you think you are? Trust me Daisy. I'm the only Grand Dame in this house. You like in "The King and I" you can't sit higher than me! So get off the left are of the chair!

Kids! Well it's time for my nap.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:12 PM, Blogger Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said…

    Daisy, Lady means well but it's okay to sit higher than her. But that sitting on the arm business, well, that could cause trouble. What if you have to sneeze or scratch? You might fall off and get hurt. We don't want that to happen. Maybe you should just take up the whole chair and let your humans find someplace else to sit.

    Roxie, Sammy & Andy

     
  • At 1:20 AM, Blogger Isabella said…

    Maybe Daisy is making a political statement- maybe she she is a left wing liberal?
    Big Wags,
    Isabella

     

Post a Comment

<< Home