Tales From Daisy, Now I Get Top Billing!

The long and short of the lives of us.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Exploring

Hey Mom's been taking me for walks down the street in the new neighborhood. Boy, this is different, and a little scary. I found some big grates that water runs into but Mom says I must be careful so I don't fall into it. Who knew that garbage cans could be scary, too. There are a lot of cars and trucks going by one the street in front. Man they go fast. Last night Mom and Dad went upstairs to watch a wrecker get a truck out of the ditch. I kept looking at all the flashing lights.

Hey Lady, wanna go for a walk?

Are you nuts! You'd go one way and I don't!

Phooey Lady, you're not fun.

There are a lot of big yellow busses going around in the morning and afternoon. They annoy me. That is unless the little people get off and see me. They think I'm cute. Yes, I am! But those busses are noisy.

Well, that's all for now. I see a spot of sun shining through the window. Time for me to get in the spot.

Arfs

Daisy

1 Comments:

  • At 8:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Daisy & Lady, we would like to send you a Christmas card if you want one. We don't remember seeing you on our list. If your mom doesn't mind, email us your address to the.dachsies@gmail.com
    Watch out for those yellow buses. They are all over the place!

    Roxie, Sammy & Andy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home