Tales From Daisy, Now I Get Top Billing!

The long and short of the lives of us.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

New Place, New Smells, New Sights

Mom and Dad finally got us all moved into the townhouse. Mom is currently complaining cause she cant fit all her kitchen stuff into the kitchen. Yeah, like she really cooks big meals! It's a really big change. Only two bedrooms and one small living room. They put in new carpet. Mom and Dad got to pick the color so they picked dark brown. Now they cant see us at night, he he. Can you spell trouble? Funny thing is that there is carpet in the living room and bedrooms but not in the upstairs hall. When we are in a hurry we end up sliding around the corner. Sorry Lady did not mean to run over you (yeah I did).

We dont have a fenced backyard so Mom has to keep us on a leash. She has also decided to walk me and Lady separately cause Lady is slow and I am really fast. But that one street is so busy it scares me. Mom wont let us near it. I do like walking down our neighborhood street. Gotta get my exercise! I saw a big statue of Scooby-doo on somebody's porch the other day. I almost thought it was real. Yesterday when we were coming back from our afternoon walk it was about the same time the school bus stopped to let some little kids off. Yeas, I charmed them! Lady missed it all, ha!

We need to be really quite since our house is part of a building with 4 townhouses. Mom doesnt want us to make too much noise. Me, be quiet? Not gonna happen. After all I am the noisy one.

Arfs to all

Daisy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home