Tales From Daisy, Now I Get Top Billing!

The long and short of the lives of us.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Daisy, You Freaked Mom Out!

Yesterday, Mom and I were walking around the back "yard" while I was looking for a spot to do my business. As I sniffed for a good spot Mom just about had a heart attack cause Daisy came walking up to us! Mom had already taken her out earlier so she was really surprised to see Daisy. As wild and crazy as Daisy is, we think it is something of a small miracle that She found us instead of going in the other direction or into that busy street. Mom was really scared, but thankful that Daisy chose to find us instead. I hope that doesn't happen again.

As irritating as Daisy is none of us want her to get hurt. She really doesn't understand how dangerous the world out there is. Be careful Daisy!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Be careful, Daisy. Some of us have been out there and it's no picnic. You have a much better deal at that house with your humans and Lady!

    Roxie, Sammy & Andy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home