Tales From Daisy, Now I Get Top Billing!

The long and short of the lives of us.

Friday, January 12, 2007

The Confrontation

Daisy and Mom went for a walk the other night. Nothing spectacular about that, right? Not exactly! Daisy came face to face with a black cat. Just as I was when I was little, Daisy thought the cat would be someone to play with. No st Daisy. Let me tell you about the time I thought a cat would be a fun playmate. Ask Mom about the emergency visit to the vet cause the cat did not want to play. In fact that cat swiped me right in the eye. The vet looked at my eye and told Mom that I had a scratched cornea. I had to take eye drops and they were not fun. Trust me Daisy, you do not want to play with that cat. He likes sitting in the window of his townhouse and then he likes to go outside at night. He does not like little dogs like us. Just be glad he didn't take a swing at you. I'm glad Mom pulled you away from him. Take it from me, Daisy, steet clear of that cat.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Daisy, be careful of cats! The Army of Four and Meeshka have been doing studies and they are all spies! And now you know what they did to Lady! It's a good thing your mom was looking out for you.

    Roxie, Sammy & Andy

     
  • At 10:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I agree with the three. Eye drops are bad.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home