Tales From Daisy, Now I Get Top Billing!

The long and short of the lives of us.

Friday, February 09, 2007

Foiled Again

Man, I thought I had it made. Mom was sitting at the computer and eating toast too. That's a bad idea, right? Food and computers don't mix, right? Mom made some toast for her breakfast. She put one piece on the desktop as she ate the other one. I was so slick. Since the carpet is dark brown she didn't see or hear me as I snuck over to the desk. I stood up and gingerly reached for the piece of toast. It was so inviting. I really thought I could grab it before she would see it. But, I guess she heard the toast sliding down cause she slammed her hand down on the toast. Drat! Missed again. Ha,ha, now she has to go wipe the butter off her hand. Sometimes she is just no fun! She doesn't leave her wine glass where I can get it anymore. Last time she did, I tried to drink the whole thing. She caught me after I had gotten almost half the glass down. I thought for sure that I would get away with the toast this time. Nuts! Foiled again.

3 Comments:

  • At 10:23 AM, Blogger Peanut said…

    Oh if you were only a little bigger. I get my mom's toast quite a bit. Then I get in trouble but toast is worth it.

     
  • At 9:41 AM, Blogger Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said…

    Toast? Wine? We need to come to your house! Kibble, kibble, kibble is all that is on our menu.

    Roxie, Sammy & Andy

     
  • At 6:28 AM, Blogger david santos said…

    Helo!
    Very good.
    Tank you

     

Post a Comment

<< Home