Tales From Daisy, Now I Get Top Billing!

The long and short of the lives of us.

Monday, January 22, 2007

I'm So Sneaky I almost Scare Myself

I'd rolling on the floor here cause I pulled a fast on Mom again. She was washing the poop (Mine?) off her shoe. I snuch into the bathroom and grabbed the toilet paper. Through the kitchen and into the livingroom I went. I almost got the whole floor. Then Mom discovered it. She spent a lot of time glaring at me while she tried (in vain) to re-roll the paper. LOL! I don't know why she doesn't think it is so funny. I did. Of course Lady just rolled her eyes at me.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:46 PM, Blogger Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said…

    LOL!!! Roxie used to do that when she was a puppy. Mom didn't think it was funny either. What is wrong with the humans? We think you are great and lots of fun!

    Roxie, Sammy & Andy

     
  • At 12:12 PM, Blogger Isabella said…

    I love the toliet paper! I steal a roll every chance I get and shred into itty bitty peices.
    Big Wags,
    Isabella

     

Post a Comment

<< Home