Tales From Daisy, Now I Get Top Billing!

The long and short of the lives of us.

Friday, February 23, 2007

Lady, Why are You Growling at Me?

I'm just trying to have a little fun! Come on Lady! Man, every time I try to get her to play she growls and tries to chase me. She can't catch me cause I'm too fast. She always sits under the desk while Daddy plays poker. When I want to play she gets mad. She won't let me get near her. Of course I do try to headbutt her. Jeez Lady. Look at it this way-at least if you chase me, you'll get some exercise.

I pulled a fast one on her this morning. Daddy had let Lady lick the plastic bowl he had his breakfast in. He tries to sneak her vitamin in there. I was still wearing my leash since I had just been outside. So I picked up my leash off the floor and walked around behind Lady. She didn't see me coming. Quickly I snuck up on her as she was licking the bowl. Ever so skillfully I grabbed the bowl and dashed away with it. Mom and Dad thought it was really funny. Lady just looked around as if to ask what happened. He he, man I'm good! Wait a minute, there is nothing left in the bowl! I did that sneaky move for nothing! Oh well, then Mom grabbed it away from me cause she didn't want me to chew on the plastic. Maybe next time I'll get a little food from that bowl.

Don't blame me Lady! Quit looking at me with such distain. Finders, keepers, at least till Mom grabbs it. Don't growl at me.

3 Comments:

  • At 6:55 PM, Blogger Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said…

    Daisy, you are so sneaky! Maybe you should be a little nicer to the old lady. No, not your mom ... Lady! At least you didn't end up with the pill. That would be worse than getting nothing!

    Roxie, Sammy & Andy

     
  • At 10:53 AM, Blogger Linda Fleming said…

    You are as sneaky as Emmy! LOL! You two would a quite a pair together.
    Big Wags,
    Isabella

     
  • At 10:55 AM, Blogger Isabella said…

    Oops- Linda forgot to log out before I got on the computer- that post was from me!
    Big Wags,
    Isabella

     

Post a Comment

<< Home