Tales From Daisy, Now I Get Top Billing!

The long and short of the lives of us.

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Ha! Got Some This Time!

Remember when I said I almost got some of Mom's toast? Well I was finally able to sneak up on Dad's daughter and swipe her muffin. Ha,Ha I got the whole thing! Grabbed it before she could take any action. Needless to say she was not happy. I thought it was funny. That bananna nut muffin sure tasted good. Guess Amanda will be more careful, now. The eyes of Daisy are upon her (food). He, he.

Smacking my lips,
Daisy

3 Comments:

  • At 10:11 PM, Blogger Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said…

    WoooHooo! You go, girl! We are in awe that you have succeeded where so many have failed. Thanks for sharing; you have renewed our faith. One of these days maybe we can be so lucky!

    Roxie, Sammy & Andy

     
  • At 10:15 PM, Blogger cube said…

    You are one sneaky pup. Have you been giving my new pup lessons?

     
  • At 12:05 AM, Blogger Isabella said…

    Good job, Daisy! Way to go! You are my hero.
    Happy Valentine's Day-
    Big Wags,
    Isabella

     

Post a Comment

<< Home