Tales From Daisy, Now I Get Top Billing!

The long and short of the lives of us.

Thursday, February 15, 2007

Nice and Warm

I love Mondays and Thursdays. That's when Mom does the laundry. She leaves the bedroom door open and I snuggle up either in the dirty clothes or in the bed. Since we live in a two story townhouse, the upstairs is always warmer than downstairs. Mom still cant figure out why there is a heating/ac vent in the laundry room so she leaves the door to it open. The laundry room is right across from the bedroom and it lets more heat in the room. Mom says it is the only time I don't pester her to go outside. I stay under all of the bed covers. Of course any other day Mom would have to remake the bed. Face it Mom, I gonna unmake the bed.Lady is too old to climb on the bed with me. She curls up in her chair. I get the big bed all to myself. Some days it pays to be cute and agile.

Stay warm.
Daisy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home