Tales From Daisy, Now I Get Top Billing!

The long and short of the lives of us.

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

I'm So Special!

I'm so special, I don't understand why people don't want to run over and see me. When Mom walks me I always see people in the other yards or in the street. Hey, pay attention. I'm here! What do you mean so what. Don't you know how special I am? Then of course the robins and mockingbirds ignore me too. Phooey! Hey I just saw a squirrel- aw come on Mom, let's go get em! Did you see those two terriers? Why do they always have to bark at me. They don't seem to be too nice. They act like they are better than me. Humph! I see them sometimes while I am patroling the streets. There owner always seems to be upset that they want to run after me and bark at me. Wonder why? After all I am so special. Right?

2 Comments:

  • At 3:12 PM, Blogger Casey said…

    Daisy and Lady,

    Sorry for posting in your comments section but I couldn't find an email address. Can you contact me via email? It's about your blog being listed on our site.

    Casey@Animal-Internet.com
    www.animal-internet.com

    Again, sorry if leaving this message here is annoying.

     
  • At 10:26 PM, Blogger Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said…

    Of course you are special. If we saw you, though, we would bark too. Just think of all of the lovely barking we three could do with the two of you. Our humans would be so proud!

    Roxie, Sammy & Andy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home