Tales From Daisy, Now I Get Top Billing!

The long and short of the lives of us.

Thursday, March 08, 2007

This is Hard Work, Being Cute

Waht do you mean put it back? Do you know how hard I worked to get that big blanket off the couch? Yeah, I know, Mom, you took the big blanket of the spare bed and put it downstairs on the sofa when it was cold. Work with me a minute here, Mom. I work hard to get your attention. It isn't easy being cute. It took a lot of effort to drag that blanket over in front of the tv. Do you think I do stuff like this to annoy you? Don't answer that. I just thought Dad would laugh at the fact that I could get that thing off the couch so easily. What did you think about my special touch? You know, the one where I put my green ball which I stole from Lady, right in front of it. Cute huh? I keep telling you being cute is an art and I am an Artist!

3 Comments:

  • At 11:05 PM, Blogger Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said…

    Daisy,

    You just aren't appreciated enough.

    Roxie, Sammy & Andy

     
  • At 5:57 PM, Blogger Cindy said…

    Hi- thanks for stopping by my blog. My son has a dog named Daisy; she's a Boxer. He also has one named Ace, also a Boxer, and he puts forth a herculean effort at "cute". So far he's chewed the visor off the passenger side in my son's 96 Mustang, ate a cell phone, several CD's, chewed a big hole in the dash of two different cars, chewed the door panel up in one of those cars, ripped up the linoleum in their kitchen...

     
  • At 9:42 PM, Blogger Isabella said…

    We like to put the couch cushions and throw pillows on the floor, and our Humans don't appreciate how hard it is to do either. Humans! Bless their hearts- they just can't understand everything due to their limitations. But we love them anyway.
    Big Wags,
    Isabella

     

Post a Comment

<< Home