Tales From Daisy, Now I Get Top Billing!

The long and short of the lives of us.

Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Well, Look What We Found

Man, Dad was mad the other day cause he thought somebody stole his shoes and boots. Since he works in construction he gets his shoes muddy and messy sometimes. When there is a lot of rain, he sometimes has to wear boots at work to walk in the mud. He takes the muddy shoes and boots off at the front door and leaves them outside in the corner by the door.

He went outside to go to work the other day and his shoes and boots were gone! He had no shoes to wear to work! He was really mad because the boots were really expensive. He thought somebody had stolen them. That made Mom upset, too. He went back upstairs and dug out another pair of shoes to wear.

Imagine our surprise when Mom and I were walking later that morning. I saw a brown lump in the grass by the firestation. Mom and I walked over and found one of the boots. Then Mom looked around and I did my best bloodhound imitation. As Mom looked across the street we saw another couple of lumps in the grass behind a business. Mom took me back inside since I can't go across the busy street. She went back out and waited between the traffic to run across the street. Wow! She found the lost shoes and boots! Guess they were not stolen by a human but by my little boyfriends. Mom was so happy she called Dad to tell him the good news.

Just wait till I see that poodle and the spaniel again. I'll give them a piece of my mind! Just call me Daisy the crime solver!

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home