Tales From Daisy, Now I Get Top Billing!

The long and short of the lives of us.

Friday, March 30, 2007

Why Is My Nose Yellow?

Why is Lady laughing at me? Mom and I went for a walk. I sniffed the flowers. I'd like to see Lady go for a walk. She won't walk five feet. So when I came back in, I had some yellow stuff on the tip of my nose. Those buttercup flowers were really pretty. I couldn't resist, so I stuck my nose in them to see what they smelled like.Anything wrong with that? So I'm curious. Hey Mom, bring me a mirror. So, there is some yellow stuff on my nose. Oh,oh- I think I'm going to sneeze! Ah choo! Where did the yellow stuff go? Mom, can I have a bath now?

1 Comments:

  • At 7:51 AM, Blogger Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said…

    "Mom, can I have a bath now"??? Oh, Daisy, be careful or you will lose your precious dachshund status. We don't ask for baths!!

    Sammy thinks you look cute with yellow on your nose.

    Roxie, Sammy & Andy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home