Tales From Daisy, Now I Get Top Billing!

The long and short of the lives of us.

Monday, April 02, 2007

Who Took My Crackers?

Mom accidently dropped a package of peanut butter crackers on the floor in the kitchen. I guess she was busy and did not notice. Then I snuck in and grabbed them. Yesterday, I put them in my chair and pushed the blanket over them so nobody would see them. Yum, can't wait to rip into them and taste that peanut butter cheeze crackers. A whole six pack all to myself. No Lady, no Mom no Dad. Their mine, all mine! Wait a minute! Where are my crackers? I hid them here yesterday. Man, Mom must have found them! I was so looking forward to tearing into them. Yeah, I see that Mom took the blanket off Lady's chair too. Today is wash day. I guess she found my stash. Phooey!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:16 PM, Blogger Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said…

    Oh no, Daisy! You have a treat that is better than almost any other treat and you lost it. You poor thing. Our hearts are broken for you. Maybe your mom will let you have one ...?

    Roxie, Sammy & Andy

     
  • At 8:17 PM, Blogger Isabella said…

    Daisy, you have to eat what ever you find as soon as you find it! Those dang humans are always snooping around.
    Big Wags,
    Isabella

     

Post a Comment

<< Home