Tales From Daisy, Now I Get Top Billing!

The long and short of the lives of us.

Thursday, May 31, 2007

So, Angel and the kids and the parents moved

Man, it is quiet here now. Our pit-mix neighbor Angel and her people finally moved. They are now on their way to Alaska. Why in the world would they go from Houston to Alaska. It's cold there!

I'm gonna miss Angel. She used to get bored when she was left on the patio all day. Mom and I would go out for a walk and I'd see here there. So lonely.

Mom was talking with the Dad and the two kids last week. The little boy wanted her to take me off the leash so he could play with me. Sadly Mom told him that she could not let me off the leash cause "I would be gone so fast". Is she saying I would run? or that I am fast? You bet! So much to get into, but too close to the road.

Hum the neighbors left a big pile of trash for their landlord to clean up. Mom spotted a could of little rugs and floor mats. Wonder if she will have the nerve to get them? They will just go to the landfill. Lady and I could use them, right?

I'm hoping she'll go get them for us..

Later
Daisy.

2 Comments:

  • At 7:00 PM, Blogger Forest Dogs said…

    Don't you worry... maybe your new neighbour will be a doggy pal for you!

    Hi, I'm on a quest to find blogging dogs, peace-loving dogs for next week's "Dona Nobis Pacem"

    Peaceglobe day...(the cats have overtaken the movement so far!!)

    Please join!

    Thank you.

    Second
    Blogblast for Peace
    6th June 2007


    (If you do 'Wordless Wednesday' a Peaceglobe would be fantastic!)

     
  • At 11:03 PM, Blogger Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said…

    Lady and Daisy,

    We hope your mom gets those rugs too! What a great deal and you can save them from the landfill until after you wear them out! We hope Angel gets to be in the house more when she lives in Alaska. Our mom thinks we would bark all day if we stayed outside. She's probably right.

    Roxie, Sammy & Andy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home