Tales From Daisy, Now I Get Top Billing!

The long and short of the lives of us.

Thursday, May 03, 2007

Hey Lady! Listen

Hey Lady, wake up!

Whaat!

Do you hear that noise?

Yeah, what about it? It's just somebody mowing the neighbors grass again.

No, No! Somebody is mowing ours!

You're kidding!

Nope! Now we can go pee without having all those weeds above us. Yipee!

Yeah, great...

Come on Lady! Hey you know what I heard early this morning?

No, but I'm sure you're going to tell me.

Yeah, you know those mockingbirds across the street? You know the ones that are always out wheN Mom and I go walking?

What about them?

I was listening to them sing and I heard something really weird. One of them finished his song by sounding like a truck backing up. You know, that beep, beep, beep sound those big truck make?

That is weird. I heard Mom telling Dad about that show on tv where a tropical bird was making the sound of a buzz saw cause he heard it all the time while the people were cutting down the trees. So one of the birds here is making a noise like humans use? That is weird. Maybe I need to pay more attention to what those birds are singing about. They didn't use to do that did they?

Nope. Weird, huh.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home