Tales From Daisy, Now I Get Top Billing!

The long and short of the lives of us.

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

What Do You Mean, It's Not Summer, Yet?

Man I did not realize how hot it is out there. I got really tired and hot yesterday when Mom and I went for our afternoon walk. No wonder we did not walk that long. That pavement is hot. Of course I would have to be low to the ground which makes it feel hotter to me. Mom says this is too hot to be Spring. She is not real happy with the neighbors. They got a cute little rabbit for Easter. Why did I not notice him/her before? Now I just gotta go see it every time I go outside! They used to keep it on their patio. Mom said it would be better than rather than out in the heat and sun.I agree, they have a cardboard top on it but I guess that gets hot too. Maybe they dont want the mess on the patio. Mom got mad last night we went outside cause they had cleaned the cage and dumped the rabbit droppings in the middle of the area where everybody walks. They should have put that over by the fence or in a place where no on walks. After all Mom makes sure that Lady and I do our business away from where the other people walk.

Well, I wonder how how it will be today. Now I understand why Lady doesn't like to go outside in the afternoon. My little belly sure has been hot lately. It is tough of those of us who are so close to the ground. Think I'll just lay on my back under the ceiling fan in the living room. It's not even summer yet, yuck.

Arfs from Daisy.

3 Comments:

  • At 9:02 AM, Blogger Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said…

    You are right! It is already too hot in Houston and it is only June. How will we survive the summer? We hope the rabbit is okay. Maybe your mom should call the Houston SPCA. The rabbit might end up on TV on Animal Planet's Animal Cops! And then you could say you know a TV celebrity!

    Roxie, Sammy & Andy

     
  • At 7:09 AM, Blogger Margaret said…

    Funny, Texas seems to keep switchin weather with us here in Savannah. When it's too wet there - we're in a drought and dying for a bit of rain. When it's too hot, we're nice and breezy. Still breezy today and if I can send a bit of this wonderful weather your way without causing some traumatic global climate change event.... I would. =O)

     
  • At 8:29 PM, Blogger Xilly said…

    Global Warming is now a serious topic. Do hope that more and more people aware of the pollution and take some responsibility to lower down the pollution speed.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home