Tales From Daisy, Now I Get Top Billing!

The long and short of the lives of us.

Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Sorry Mom, I'm On Strike

It is bad enough that this week has been so hot but I refuse to do my stuff in the yard any more. You can't make me! You can pull me over to the grass but I will hop over it to a spot with no grass! Listen to me Mom. I would rather go in the street than go in the grass! I won't even walk in the grass strips between the parking lots. Have you noticed that I have it takes me a long time to find just the right place? I know you think I am crazy. Occasionally I will pee in the low grass, if it has been recently mowed. But I don't like it when you want me to walk through the yard. I know you saw those wasps flying around the grass. I know you have complained that the grass is always way too high for Lady and me. I know it is hot outside. I'll pee in the short grass by the door. Please don't be mad if I want to walk all the way down the street to do my other business. Ok, Love You, Mom, but I'm still on strike until they cut the yard!

2 Comments:

  • At 3:10 PM, Blogger Jan said…

    Stick to your principles. What's the worst she can do?

     
  • At 6:31 AM, Blogger Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said…

    We hear you! Don't humans realize that tall grass is a major problem for us dachsies? It doesn't have to be very tall before we get all wet and who wants to get their pee all over them? You just keep doing what you are doing! You have every right to demand proper conditions!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home