Tales From Daisy, Now I Get Top Billing!

The long and short of the lives of us.

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Ah, Baths and Sleep

Man I just dont know what to say about Daisy. Mom gave us baths yesterday. Do we feel good? Mom got so annoyed with Daisy cause she scratches all the time. I don't do that. Since the landlady waits so long to cut the grass who knows what lurks in it. A while back we got new flea collars. So we only have an occasional flea. Mom even changed the laundry detergent cause Daisy scratches so much. We have a nice shampoo with some kind of thing in it that makes our fur so soft. I feel good. But Daisy keeps scratching. I think maybe she is allergic to something in this house. I don't scratch like she does.

I never used to like baths. But since I'm older now, that warm water sure feels good. Even Daisy has learned not to argue. I think she may even like it. But she'll never tell. Then of course after we were dry we climbed into the chair with Mom. I usually don't like to lie in Mom's arms lie a baby. Lady likes to do that. But I felt so relaxed. Daisy went to sleep beside Mom. Mom put me in her arms and rubbed my belly. Ah, that's the life. Wait a minute, I feel drowsy. I think I am going to sle z-z-z-z

2 Comments:

  • At 7:08 PM, Blogger Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said…

    That ALMOST makes a bath sound nice. Maybe your mom can give Daisy fish oil pills with her food. It helps to soften the skin. Dachsies can get tough skin that itches. If that doesn't work, the doggie doctor has some lotion. Our Aunt Lexie gets lotion rubbed into her all the time. She likes the attention.

     
  • At 8:24 PM, Blogger Jan said…

    Just when dogs get that nice gamy smell, humans think "bath."

    Jan from Poodles and dogs

     

Post a Comment

<< Home