Tales From Daisy, Now I Get Top Billing!

The long and short of the lives of us.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

The Big Bed Again

Mom is going to be alone again this week. Dad had to go to Austin. He wont be back until Thursday or Friday. That means Lady and I have to entertain Mom. Lady will be spending a lot of time in Mom's lap and I will pull all my toys off the chair and bring them to Mom. That does not mean that I will play with then all but they will all be at Mom's feet. Maybe I can get her to throw the ball for me. Of course that may make Lady mad. But I keep trying to tell Lady that she needs to come down and play with me. She just growls.

And when Mom goes to bed we will take over the whole bed. We usually try to sneak in between Mom and Dad. Lady always sleeps on Daddy's arm. I like to get down under the covers by Mom's legs. Then she usually gets mad cause she cant turn over. Ha. Now at least for a few days we can take over the other side of the bed. I'll be bouncing around and going under the covers and messing up the pillows. Lady will have to wait in the chair for Mom to pick her up and put her on the bed. Lady used to have some stairs to use but we dont have enough room to use them here. Is it time to go to bed yet Mom?

2 Comments:

  • At 10:22 PM, Blogger Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said…

    You are so lucky to get to sleep in the big bed all night. We have to sleep in our crates until about 6 in the morning. We go outside then come back and jump into the big bed and get to sleep with Mom for about an hour. We would prefer to sleep in the big bed all night. Tell our Mom it is okay. Maybe she will listen to you.

     
  • At 12:25 PM, Blogger Thomas said…

    Hey you!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home