Tales From Daisy, Now I Get Top Billing!

The long and short of the lives of us.

Thursday, August 23, 2007

Ah, That's Better, yawn!

I feel better now. I haven't been scratching so as much lately. Mom got me some Benadryl last week. She and Dad and Lady got tired of me itching and scratching all the time. So Mom got the small dose of 25mg pills and cuts them in half. Of course I tried to spit them out at first, but Mom was too smart. The only problem for me was that they made me sleepy. I was taking them every other day and snoozed most of the day. I guess Lady was happy about that. But, Mom decided to give the pill to me at night. She is sneaky. She put that thing in a treat. How dumb for me. I thought it tasted good. Boy, was I fooled. I do feel better now. But I still don't want to go in the grass around our house. I'd rather go in the street.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:56 PM, Blogger Roxie, Sammy, Andy and Shermie said…

    Benadryl works wonders for us. We used to get all stuffed up and sneeze before Mom started giving us a half of a pill each. After a while it doesn't make you quite as sleepy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home