Tales From Daisy, Now I Get Top Billing!

The long and short of the lives of us.

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

You Want Me To Do What?

Mom said you have to go out, Daisy.

Not a chance Lady, I won't go!

Why? It is just a little rain.

Rain? Are you kidding? I hear it. It is not just a little rain!

Mom, don't make me... Ok. I'll stick my nose out of the door. Nope. I'm not going out in the rain. The water is over the top of the walkway. Things are floating.

Mom, please don't make me go, I promise I won't pee on the carpet. What do you mean I have to go? Mom, Mom?

Man, this is a mess out here. How am I supposed to pee and poop in all this water? Just do it? Easy for you to say Mom, you are taller than me. And you have an unbrella.

Ugh! Let me shake all this water off. Hey Lady, you're next. Yes you are!

Ha,Ha Lady , Mom made you go too!

Shut up, Daisy. At least I don't take all day trying to find a spot.

Hey, Lady. Want to share the blanket? No, fine then I'll curl up here by myself. Nice and warm.

1 Comments:

  • At 4:19 PM, Blogger Jan said…

    So familiar. Three of my dogs don't mind the rain, but my little stud muffin would prefer to wait til spring.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home