Tales From Daisy, Now I Get Top Billing!

The long and short of the lives of us.

Friday, October 26, 2007

Ha! That'll Learn You!

Hey, Lady! You should have seen me.

Do what?

Ok, get this, Mom and I were walking around the back of the building. It was dark. Mom hates that, you know.

Yes, Daisy, get on with it.

Ok, ok,. So I am walking along looking for a good spot and sniffing around cause that cat has been lurking around...

Daisy, get to the point! I'm tired, I want to go to bed!

Lady, You are so spoiled! Anyway, all of a sudden Mom and I look up and there is a german shepherd standing in the main yard. He looked up and saw us. When he did that he struck a mean pose. Then I, long brown brave dog barked at him. Guess what? He took off running like a scared deer!. Wow he ran off so fast and we lost sight of him so fast...I think he's still running. Ha!

So, what do you want, a medal?

Lady, shut up! Spoilsport!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:07 PM, Blogger Jan said…

    Some German Shepherds are really wimps. When all four of us walk together, they quake in their paws.

    Misty the Alpha Poodle
    http://thepoodleanddogblog.typepad.com/

     

Post a Comment

<< Home